Social media activity has significantly grown over the past three years, if your business is still not convinced that you need to use social media, the statistics below should change your mind!
- Twitter has 883m user accounts and 232m monthly active users.
- LinkedIn has 259m members after increasing its user base by 40% in a year.
- Facebook has 1.19bn monthly active users.
- Facebook claims to have 727m active daily users, meaning that 61% of users log on every day
- Wikipedia has more than 30m articles in 287 languages and 125,900 active registered users.
- 874m monthly active users who used Facebook mobile products as of September 30 2013.
- There are 33.25bn pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, etc.) shared every week.
- LinkedIn has more than 57m European members and more than 74m across EMEA.
- As of August 2013 Twitter users were posting around 500m tweets per day which means about 5,700 tweets a second.
- Twitter users now crank out around 20.8m tweets per hour.
- More than 1bn unique users visit YouTube each month.
- Pinterest has 70m users worldwide.
If you are unsure how to integrate social media into your marketing campaign then contact us now, we can work with you to increase your online presence.
You can also integrate your social media interaction through your website, for more information on this contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 5775 300