We are looking for a talented digital designer to join our creative team based in Harrogate. You will be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements whilst helping in the development of our design team in a leadership capacity.
We’re looking for an individual who lives for design and loves to collaborate and wants to put their own stamp on the creative output of our business. We’re an ambitious team a with creative being at the heart of everything we do. We need an individual that will fit into our environment which is both creative and relaxed but at the same time work hard for our clients and help our company continue to grow and deliver results to the highest quality. Creatively we work to a high standard and it is crucial that the right candidate will help push that standard forward.
- Graphic Design Champion – You should be an expert in design software including Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign. You would be expected to produce high-quality work at every turn
- Professional. You are expected to communicate well with the Impression team to express your opinion as well as accepting feedback to improve your work, you may also be required to participate in client meetings.
- Passionate and Enthusiastic about your role, you will be expected to offer insights, brainstorm ideas, and take part in or lead projects outside your daily routine to strengthen our company.
Other skills and qualifications:
- Have a great eye for design, and the creative skills to execute your ideas.
- Experience designing a website from concept to execution
- Enjoy concepting new ideas and care about industry trends and developments
You must be:
- Able to push yourself and have a desire to succeed
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment
- Good under pressure and can multi task without reduction in work quality and concentration
- Great communicator, both verbal and written
- Able to work quickly and efficiently to achieve deadlines
Our agency is all about the people. We take a lot of care in hiring the people with the same philosophy as us. We know the happier our staff our, the better quality our work will be so our aim is to ensure our staff feel inspired, supported and are in an environment where they can enjoy what we do and flourish!
We don’t care about your education. We’re only interested in your talent and imagination…
Our offices are based in a 12 minute walk to the centre of Harrogate. We work from a unique building that used to be an old brewery. It’s quiet with plenty of parking and just off Skipton Road
We’ve out our own stamp on the environment to allow a positive and creative working environment.
We offer a good salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience.
Send over your CV and some great examples of your work online, either commercial or personal to firstname.lastname@example.org