We’re pleased to announce that we have an exciting opportunity for a front-end web developer to join our award-winning team at Impression in our Harrogate office.
We require someone who is at the cutting edge of using the very latest in web technologies and is able to create standout interactive online web experiences.
Working closely with our web design team and project managers you’ll be delivering world-class award winning websites.
- Develop, test and deliver unique creative pieces using the latest front-end technologies
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Very strong classic HTML and HTML5
- Solid CSS and CSS3 knowledge and a good level of experience with CSS3 animations
- Working knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Ability to debug front-end site issues using inspector tools
- Experience working with CMS systems
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Grunt, Node, Bower, Require, etc
Our offices are based the centre of Harrogate. We work from one of Harrogate’s most desirable buildings on Victoria Avenue.
We offer a good salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience.
Send over your CV and some great examples of your work online, either commercial or personal to firstname.lastname@example.org