We are looking for a talented junior designer to join our creative team based in Harrogate.
We’re an independent, award-winning digital agency and we exist to help grow brands and make them famous online. We’re currently a team of 6 and that number is growing because we’re super ambitious and good at what we do! Our work pushes past boundaries and channels. It wins awards. But most importantly, it makes an impact for our clients and their customers.
We want to meet talented creatives who want to be part of our growth and have a passion for what they do.
The junior designer’s role will be to support the design team. It will be a varied role so we want someone who is eager to try their hand at anything we throw at you from branding, print design, photo editing, wireframing or creating a pitch deck. We feel that part of the learning process to lose the ‘junior’ tag is to get involved across the full breath of the agencies design duties.
Juniors work very closely with our senior designer and also with project managers to execute projects with quality, creativity, speed and initiative. We want junior’s to learn by observing and implementing the very best practice seniors have learnt over their careers.
Key for the agency is that you have the same ambition as the rest of the team at Impression to continually create award winning work.
Who do we want to meet?
We want to meet you if you have the following:
- Digital design skills
- Strong design portfolio
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs — Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- Strong understanding of the latest design trends
- Ability to understand a brief & question the brief
- Can demonstrate how to problem solve & create solutions
- Be willing to get your hands dirty & muck in
- A keen eye for detail
Our agency is all about the people. We take a lot of care in hiring the people with the same philosophy as us. We know the happier our staff are, the better quality our work will be so our aim is to ensure our staff feel inspired, supported and are in an environment where they can enjoy what we do and flourish!
We don’t care about your education. We’re only interested in your talent and imagination…
- Be part of one of the most creative digital agencies in the North (as voted for by Prolific North Awards 2018)
- Put your stamp on the agency (we don’t want to just add a cog to the machine)
- Company parties throughout the year
- Free dog walks with the office dog
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- Lack of office politics and red tape
Our offices are based the centre of Harrogate. We work from one of Harrogate’s most desirable buildings on Victoria Avenue.
We offer a good salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience.
Send over your CV and some great examples of your work online, either commercial or personal to email@example.com